Saturday, May 29, 2010

K4 Graduation


Here's our little graduate with her very first diploma. I know she'll have a hundred more graduations before college but they're all going to be special. I'm sad that she'll be leaving Greenwell Springs Baptist ELC...we've LOVED it there. Their director, Jancie, is wonderful and she makes sure they have the best teachers, activities and learning fun. Hannah and Olivia will still be there for the next two years, so I'm not super sad since we'll still be around for a while. But Cassie is moving on to Kindergarten at Victory Academy. It's so funny because that's where I went to elementary school and some of the same staff are still there. I know she's going to love "big school" and look adorable in her uniforms. She can't wait for summer to be over so she can start school again.

2 comments:

nanabarbara said...

How precious... so sad that Nana missed this big event! Love you Cassie!!

Melissa said...

She looks so precious in that pic!

I can't believe she is ready for kindergarten!