Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I remember dreaming that all my toys came to life...and not in a fun, let's play, sort of way.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what is your favorite sport to watch/play?
I'll watch football if it's on and the game is good. I prefer playing volleyball or softball.

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would it be?
skinny jeans. They totally don't work on me now though...maybe one day!

4. Did you make good grades in school?
Yes. School came pretty naturally to me. Thank GOD! I never did well or liked any of my science classes though. I always had a difficult time taking timed tests. Other than that, thankfully, school was pretty easy for me.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
People, Lucky, and Redbook. We had some frequent flier miles and were no where NEAR getting a free flight and they were going to expire. So I cashed some in on free magazine subscriptions. The Redbook should have stopped coming months ago but it's still coming. But People is by far my favorite. I like magazines becuase they're easier to read than books. I LOVE reading books, but with little kids and lots of time in the carpool lane, magazines just work better. I don't have to concentrate as hard.

Ok...your turn!

No comments: