Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
A neat sleeper. The bed almost looks made already if I've slept in it alone...which doesn't happen too often.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
proactive.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
That breastfeeding (in all its glory!) hurts like heck and there's nothing natural about it!

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I can't remember the last time I went to a garage sale. I'm not a big fan of them.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
A smoked turkey sandwich on a croissant from McAlisters Deli. My favorite!

Your turn... : )

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh I LOVE mcalisters deli!! It's my favorite place to eat!! I love their Spuds!

Visiting from Mama M.s have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your answer to #3!!! I totally agree with you!!! haha!!!