Friday, August 6, 2010

Potty Trained!!

So it's been a long time since I've blogged. I've been hearing that from several people lately. So sorry! Summer's just been a big blur. First we went on vacation to California, then we had swimming lessons, dance lessons, lots of days outside, a visit from Grandpa and so much more. The biggest milestone of this summer has been potty training the twins. I wasn't sure if it would be easier or harder with 2 but it's definitely been easier. Plus I was under NO pressure to get it done. They don't have to be completely potty trained for Mother's Day Out this year. Plus I'm not pregnant and stressing about how many diapers we'll need (like I was when I was training Cassie - boy was that a mistake!!). Cassie's actually been a big help. She'll go with them to the bathroom and get SOOOO excited when they go. Plus they watch each other. It's honestly been a breeze! At least compared to how hard Cassie was to get trained.



School starts in 1 week and 3 days!!! Yay for me!! It can't start soon enough. Summer started out pretty relaxing and fun, but by now, the girls are so bored they're all acting up. Plus Hannah & Olivia have discovered they can climb out of their cribs...great. We've ordered mattresses for their "big girl beds" but they're not in yet. So naps and bedtimes have been a mess lately. August 16th, please come soon!!! Cassie's so excited to start Kingergarten at Victory...she is so adorable in her little uniform. And the babies miss their teachers from "school" at Greenwell Springs Baptist. I know they'll all be glad to start school. But no one in this house will be happier about it than me! : )

1 comment:

Melissa said...

GIRL, i am so excited for YOU that school starts soon!! Mama needs a break! LOL. You might can go to the grocery by yourself! :) :)

Cannot believe Cassie's gonna be in kindergarten! I know she will love it!

YAY for potty training the twins! That picture made me laugh! LOL.