Friday, April 23, 2010

California

As I type that title, in my head I'm singing the theme song from that TV show The OC.

We're going on a family vacation this year! Obviously to California. My dad lives there south of Los Angeles. We're going to visit him and do other fun stuff too. We're flying and staying in a nice family friendly hotel. My dad is letting us borrow his Durango while we're there so we won't have to rent a car. I'm so excited! I feel like a kid looking forward to it. I guess because it's our first REAL family vacation since the twins were born. And it's so fun to get the kids all excited about it.

We're gonna go to Disneyland, Sea World, the beach, and who knows where else. Yay!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

WHEN?! OMG that is so awesome!!!! :) :) :) Yipee!