Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Not much new

I'm just blogging to blog today. I don't really have much to say. Really, I'm just procrastinating from doing some bookkeeping work. I don't mind the work, I'm just not in the mood to do it today. The girls are home from "school" and are playing "chase" in the next room...hopefully no one will fall. Hannah & Olivia don't understand the rules...they pretty much just dance all over the place and Cassie darts in and out saying "you're it!". : )

Here's what we've been doing lately. Enjoy!

The Saturday before Easter we went to the zoo. It's a brave family who takes these 3 to the zoo...


And Easter Sunday after church at Nana's


I tried to post a cute video of Hannah singing her rendition of Jesus Loves Me but I can't get it to work for some reason. I'll try again another day. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love their Easter dresses!!! :)