Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What was the first car you owned?
a 1991 Geo Storm...teal green. I was awesome! Actually it was a great car. It kept going long after it should have given out. We still refer to the "Geo annointing" that keeps cars running years past their expiration date. : )

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
Ice Ice Baby

3. Have you ever had stitches?
C-section. Fun.

4. What was your first job?
I worked for about 2 days as a telemarketer for Olan Mills photography. WORST DAYS EVER!!

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Well, I watch this show often since we have 3 little ones. I like Zoey...she's elmo's little dance-loving friend.

3 comments:

j said...

oh vanilla ice. good times, good times.

Stacey said...

Ugh! I could never be a telemarketer!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

WOW! i worked at olan mills for 2 days also! it was horrible and i could never be a telemarketer. i remember the boss taking me in the alley between the buildings and telling me it wasn't working out because I had never even gotten to ring my bell yet! HAHAHA!!! Thanks for bringing back those memories!

BTW, don't be embarressed about Vanilla Ice! You wouldn't be a generation X-er without knowing it! LOL