Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Five Question Friday again...

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Sandra Bullock...I just love her!

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Oh yes, at least the weekly kind. As a kiddo, it was a day camp at church or weekly camp with the Bushes. As a teen, it was youth camp or being a counselor for the kids camps that the Bushes did at Singing Waters. As a college bound young adult, it was being a counselor for the teen camps that the Ericksons did at Kings Arrow Ranch. Never for a whole summer...that was reserved for missions trips to Mexico. : )

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
BUGS!!! Specifically the flying stinging kind. I mean, I really hate ALL bugs. Spiders freak me out but I can deal with the creepy crawly kind...at least enough to squish them and flush them down the toilet. I can't just throw them in the trash can, I have this weird idea that they're faking death and will crawl out and come after me. If they're flushed, they're really gone. : ) But bees and wasps send me running and screaming every time. It's sad really.

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Well, aparently when the toilet paper is almost gone in the bathroom, I take out another roll and leave it out on top of the old roll so that when the old one is out, another one will be available. We've been married for 8 years, and for 8 years I've thought I was being nice to the next person so they wouldn't run out of paper. Well, a couple of weeks ago I found out that for 8 years this has been driving my husband crazy! He never said anything for 8 years!! Looks like there's never enough toilet paper left on the roll at that point so he always ends up having to change the roll. This really bothers him for some reason and he just now told me that! Oh well. It doesn't change anything. I'm not going to throw out a roll that still has paper on it just so he doesn't have to change it. I'm sure we can work past this and save the marraige. : ) Ha ha!

5. What is currently your favorite song?
Hmmmm...I always dislike this question because this can change daily. Today it's an old church worship song. I don't know the name of it but someone gave me a paper recently (my mom) with a scripture from Lamentation 3:22-23 "22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; 23 they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." I only remember the chorus but it's been playing on repeat in my head today. I love the old worship songs that I learned as a kid. It's how I'd memorized most of the scriptures that I know by heart.



MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i love that song!!

that part about the toilet roll is HILARIOUS!!! OMG. HAHAHA. I can't believe he didn't tell you that for 8 years!

Love you!

Shalunya said...

I love being a lurker and reading everyone else's Five Questions. I guess one of these days I am actually going to have to participate. I love your answers!!