Friday, January 15, 2010

Okay, I'm in...

I figured I'd try one of these Five Question Fridays, for lack of anything else to blog. : )

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Probably the biggest thing I ever got into trouble for was staying out WAY past my curfew with a boy. Nothing happened, we honestly were just talking. But when I got home I got the wrath of my mom that I didn't know existed! I was probably grounded for a year after that.

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I used to be a morning person in college. Just ask my BFF Melissa...we used to be roomies and share a bathroom. She'd get up and grunt and I'd be happily telling a story about the day before or something. She was very kind to only grunt at me until I got the picture and merely started saying Good Morning.

Now I'm more of a night person. After our girls are in bed, that's my time. To spend time with my hubby or get stuff done around the house...projects that just can't be done with 3 little girls battling for my attention. Of course that makes me less lovable in the morning but I'm working on a balance.

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
One handed. I'm not a very good texter. I'd rather just make a phone call and get my questions answered. It takes less time for me. But I do text occasionally.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Republican on the conservative side.

5. Are you a pet person?
No and that's a solid no. : ) I used to have pets growing up...dogs, cats, even rabbits and I loved them. But I have bad animal allergies and once they all moved to that big farm in the sky and I got used to not having pets around, my allergies got so much better! When I'm around animals now (espicially cats) my allergies act up so bad. Which is a shame because I really love cats...they're low maintenance but still loving. Plus I have a husband, 3 kiddos, and a house to take care of. I can't handle a pet too right now. I've resigned myself to the idea of having one some day when the kids are bigger. Mark really wants one and I'm sure the girls will too one day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YAY! I'm glad you did this! :) & omg, i remember my grunts in the morning hahaha. SO funny! Good times!

Love ya!