Saturday, March 13, 2010

Goodness Gracious!

So it's 1:30am and here I am. Cassie (my 4 year old) is up with a cough and a fever. I should have known...she was calm yesterday, wanting to lay on the couch and watch movies. I was enjoying the cuddle time but maybe I should have seen this coming. Bummer. I gave her some medicine and hopefully she'll get some sleep. Poor baby.

On a brighter note, my floors are clean! Maybe this isn't news to you or a big deal at your house, but here...unless the mess on the floor has overflowed from the dining room to the rest of the house, I just don't think about it. 3 years ago, I would have had a panic attack about how gross my floors can get but not anymore. No, now I have 3 kids and no time to think about it. Ha ha! But yesterday enough was enough. Yes, even I have my breaking point. My floors haven't been cleaner in a long time and I LOVE walking on my clean floors. I have to relish this because tomorrow there will be another spill or goldfish gone MIA that I won't discover until next week, so today I'm going to glory in my shiny clean floors.

I promise I'm not gross...my house is just about always clean to the naked eye. The floors are just my last priority...well, right after the dusting. : )

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are too funny!!